This power module is designed to provide high power and heat to the heated bed of your 3D printer, allowing you to print larger and more complex models with ease. The MOSFET tube is built with a high-quality aluminium alloy, making it sturdy and durable. It also features a high-temperature resistant MOS tube, allowing it to withstand high temperatures without any issues. With its easy installation, you'll be able to upgrade your 3D printer quickly and easily.
- This module is positioned between the output of the heating bed or extruder and your electronic board as shown in the wiring diagram.
- The white connector cable is provided.
- With this additional module, the maximum current on the board can reach 25A.
- This module is recommended if you plan to use a heated bed with a 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply.
1. Colour: Black
2. Maximum current: 25A (enhanced heat dissipation)
3. Size: about 6 x 5 x 3.1cm
4. Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws
1 x High Power Heated Bed Expansion Power Module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.