Dual Drive Extruder Gears for Prusa i3 MK3 3D Printer
- The dual drive gears are precise machining, it helps to improve the grip of all 1.75mm filament materials.
- The teeth are sharper and wider to avoid filament slipping, and dual gears closely matched with the shaft and has high concentricity.
- Dual drive gears for 1.75 mm filament, precision custom CNC machined with extreme precision guarantees that you get the grip you always wanted.
- A lithium-based grease is recommended to use on the gear section and inside the needle bearings for low friction and to avoid wear. A small dab of grease is enough.
- Compatible with Prusa i3 MK2 MK3, Dual Gear Extruder, Dual Drive Bowden Extruder. Material: Stainless Steel. Tooth 17, Bore 5mm.
1 x Drive Wheel (Without screw hole)
1 x Drive Wheel (With M3 screw hole)
2 x Bearings
2 x M3 Nuts
1 x Drive Wheel Shaft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.